Toast In My Mouth Toast In My Mouth

This is pretty amazing...I love the vocals. A song about mother fucking toast...For the love of god may I please have some toast...and the last "please" right as it cuts off. Reminds me of when my friend and I made songs and called our band Succulent Douche. We were gonna make some more electronic themed songs soon actually haha.

SmackBuddy responds:

I can't tell if you're serious!

Progress into Light Progress into Light

I love this

Everything sounds so nice. How do you get so much punch out of your kicks? And did you use the preset Chords Of Life by any chance?

alanisnotcool responds:

thank you so much. i have been trying to achieve a good kick punch forever now haha. i use Vengeance Kicks and just mixed it slightly and i just made sure none of the instruments conflicted with the EQ of it. and yes i need to stop abusing the Chords of Life preset lol. thanks!

Natural Chip Natural Chip

Basically

I love this. It's awesome. Good job.

DJames50 responds:

thx :)

Is There Anybody Out There? Is There Anybody Out There?

very

awesome.

Quantum Hose Quantum Hose

I really like this

I think it's awesome. Reminds me of something I have heard before.

Fade... Fade...

The percussion

Is awesome...and it's very trippy. Like falling down a hole on acid. Some spacey acid.

Computers Can't Have Concerts Computers Can't Have Concerts

Insane

Very awesome. Crazy spacey trippy all at the same time.

Psychadelic Bike Ride Psychadelic Bike Ride

Awesome

I think this is awesome. Very to the point and has the exact feeling of the name. By the way if you have any other page that your music is on email me it or message it. My email is johnnyj050790@gmail.com